1. It is the operator's responsibility to check whether there is obvious damage to the crane equipment at least once per shift, stop using it immediately and report the damage to relevant personnel.
2. Cranes are not allowed to carry people.
3. Lifting loads above personnel is not allowed.
4. It is not allowed to pull or pull the load at a certain angle.
5. It is not allowed to lift a load that cannot be determined whether the limit load is exceeded or blocked.
6. It is not allowed to use electric hoist chain or wire rope winding load lifting.
7. The operator is not allowed to leave when the load is suspended without landing.
8. Do not use safety devices as operation stop devices. (e.g. slip clutch, chain end stop, limit switch)
9. In case of any functional failure or abnormality of the crane, it shall stop working immediately.